Thank you for choosing Methodist Hospitals. Your care and comfort are very important to me and I assure you that the staff at Methodist Hospitals is dedicated to making your visit exceptional.
At Methodist Hospitals, we understand that a positive hospital experience depends on much more than the medical care you receive. That is why we take extra care to assure that every aspect of your visit – from the cleanliness of your room, to the meals you are served, and the friendliness of our staff, exceeds your expectations. This is our commitment to you.
It is what you deserve and should expect. We strive to always provide the highest quality care. This commitment has been recognized in a number of ways:
• Selected as a 2014 Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune.
• Voted Best Hospital in Lake County by Post-Tribune Readers
• Methodist Hospitals are 2 of 15 in the state of Indiana and the only hospitals in Lake or Porter County to be recognized as HIMSS EMRAM Stage 6 - Learn more
• Named one of America's Best Breast Center by Women's Choice Award
• Our stroke program was the first in Northwest Indiana to be awarded the Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award in 2014 by the American Heart and Stroke Association.
• Our Heart and Vascular Institute recently achieved Chest Pain Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
• We were the first in Northwest Indiana to be recognized by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a Center for Comprehensive MS Care.
• We have been designated as a Diabetes Center of Excellence by the American Diabetes Association.
• We were first in Northwest Indiana to be designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and to be accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
• Our Oncology Institute has been accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer since 1974.
You are more than our patient, you are our guest and we take the responsibility for caring for you very seriously. We are deeply committed to the leading the way to better health.
Michael Davenport, MD
President and Interim CEO